Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Please read our standard ‘T&C’s’ that you’ll need to agree to before entering any of our competitions or promotions.
2. The promoter is: The Cornerstone whose registered business address is at
2 La Tour Beauregard,
St Peter Port,
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 – 65 years or over except employees of The Cornerstone and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via our Facebook page when a competition or promotion is launched. https://www.facebook.com/cornerstoneguernsey/
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be the last day of each month. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The prizes offered will vary from month to month.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in an event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via our Facebook page.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and does not include any additional food or beverages and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The Cornerstone Public House & Bistro.
14. The winner will be notified by email and an announcement will be made via our Facebook page within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The prize will be presented in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed within 12 months of issue. The Cornerstone reserve the right to make the prize void after this period.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.